Would you like to download our mobile app from the App Store?Download
As you may know, we have added a new feature known as the Bee-SaFE portal system to the many services we provide. By logging into our website at www.KirkmanCPA.com, or using the NetClientCS app, you will now be able to obtain and store copies of prior years’ tax returns through the Bee-SaFE secure file exchange and storage system. We are very excited at the initial success of the new portal system. We will continue to work closely with all of you to assure you are able to fully utilize the Bee-SaFE system.
You now have the convenience of accessing any of your accounting and tax records with secure online access 24/7, and it is easy to use.
This new service is provided by Kirkman CPA Group and hosted by NetClient CS, a Thomson Reuters product *.
Note: NetClient CS users can download the NetClient CS mobile app to Apple devices that run iOS 6.0 or higher and to Android and Kindle devices that run Android OS 2.3 or higher.
The installed App looks like this!
If you haven’t logged into Bee-SaFE yet, please establish your portal by following the steps below.
Uploading Documents Using Our Portal
Sending documents through the portal is fun and easy!
1. Scan documents to your computer
2. Login to portal
3. Click on File Exchange
4. Click on Document Exchange
5. Click on Upload button
6. Click Add File (attach documents you want to send to Kirkman CPA Group, Inc.)
7. Click Start Upload
Your documents have been sent to us.
Setting Up Your Portal for the First Time
Step 1: Login
1. Click the portal link at the top of this page
- Your username is your email address.
- Your temporary password is Password@1
2. Click Login
Note: If you forgot your password, click the Forgot Password link.
Remember: Your username is your email address.
Step 2: Change Your Password
You must change your password the first time you login.
1. In the upper right corner of the screen, click your name and choose Update Password.
2. On the Update Password screen, enter your new password and click Enter.
Step 3: Set Security Questions
1. Finally, click your name in the upper right corner again.
2. This time, select Set Security Questions.
3. Select and answer each security question.
4. Click the OK button when you're done.
5. You can Log Out by clicking your name in the upper right corner and choosing Log Out.
* Thomson Reuters is a Forbes 2000 Company. They have been hosting online applications for more than a decade. The NetClient CS applications are hosted at some of the largest, most secure data centers in the world. It uses the industry’s most advanced security and reliability measures to keep your data safe, including:
- Built-in redundancy: Multiple data locations, internet connections, and power sources keep your portal up and running at all times.
- Secure password protection: A comprehensive password system provides you with worry-free access.
- 256-bit encryption: This protects your data as it travels between the data center and your computer or mobile device.
And, with numerous 3rd party audits, including a Type 1 SSAE16 SOC1 and SOC2 audit, you can be confident your data is secure.